Wednesday 9 August 2017

An Anniversary

Today, August 9, is the one year anniversary since my USA National Park book was released across the USA and Canada. To celebrate I thought I would share some previously unseen images from our last trip in August/September from last year.
First up is a very nice sunset on Santa Cruz Island, one of the islands that makes up the Channel Islands National Park, about 70 miles north of Los Angeles. 
Second image shows some nice autumn colour at Sequoia National Park, also in California.
From there we headed further north to Mt Rainier National Park in Washington where I captured this view of the upper reaches of Christine Falls. 
I'm finishing up with a couple of images from my all time favourite National Park - Yellowstone, in Wyoming. The first one shows some spectacular light bursting forth as the Old Faithful geyser gets ready to blow. And the last one is from my last morning in the park in the more northerly part of the park where I had a fantastic cold, foggy morning to send me on my way. After 5 visits to Yellowstone, I know I will always be happy to return.
I have so many unseen images filed away, I could do a catch up like this many times - maybe on each anniversary?!




.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management