Friday 17 November 2017

The Tower at the Top

On Friday morning well before dawn I was heading around the north side of Lake Wendouree when I looked across towards Mt Buninyong and realised that's where I needed to be! Whilst Mt Warrenheip was clear, I could see hanging over the top of Buninyong a nice canopy of low lying cloud, so I did a u-turn and headed out that way. I arrived in plenty of time, however it wasn't till just on the sunrise that some of the clouds started to light up above the mountain and lookout tower, and this is the result. As you can imagine I captured a number of images, however I like to let the occasional image bask in it's own glory.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management