Sunday 21 January 2018

Wow!

Who would have thought Sunday’s sunset could be more epic than Saturday’s? Heading up to Lake Wendouree I could tell the clouds were well placed for something special. As you know I’ve taken a million sunsets at the Lake so it’s always a challenge to find a new take on it. As I was driving around the lake I noticed there were quite a few photographers all set up for the action looking out to the west across the Lake. From near the Yacht Club I could see that something was happening out to the east away from the actual sunset and quickly got myself airborne for this amazing view. The rainbow over Mt Warrenheip was the extra bonus! The second image shows the actual sunset out to the west...not too bad, either!
The third image here is from the brief but intense sunset on Saturday evening.


6/3-13.39hot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management