Thursday, 15 September 2016

Montana Marvel

Many days and miles have past since my last post.......here's a very quick post from Montana. We have been up north for about 5 days and have visited North Cascades National Park in Washington and then onto Glacier National Park in Montana. Some amazing scenery that I will share in more detail when I get home as camping really takes up a lot of free time and also with limited internet access.
I know Ballarat district has been getting very heavy rain  and all the waterfalls will be booming....however, things aren't too bad here in Glacier National Park on the McDonald River from a couple of nights ago......the late evening golden sunlight reflected off the rocks added a very nice highlight to this scene.
Off to Cody, Wyoming in the morning for a book signing before heading into Yellowstone National Park (my favourite!) for a couple of days camping...I'll be back soon!
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management