Thursday, 7 December 2017

Contrasts

As I mentioned yesterday I have a friend down from up north and on Thursday morning I took him to a couple of my favourite locations in some of my favourite conditions. I thought I'd post this pair just to show the amazing contrats in conditions we had in less than half an hour. We were out amongst the wind towers at Addington, near Waubra, for the sunrise and the colour and intensity of the sun burning its way through the fog was incredibly intense. This image shows a trailer full of hay bales silhouetted against that amazing sunrise sky.
From there we headed south down to Lake Burrumbeet where the conditions were totally different. As you head south you lose a lot of elevation and the lower we got the thicker the fog got. Conditions were great and this stand of trees just offshore was looking good as I took a number of shots...and then this family of swans decided to come gliding past to really make the image.
I'll put up a few more later as we both went home with a great range of images.

10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management