Here we go again, Sculpture by the Sea 2018. It's that time of year where hopefully I can warm up the cockles of northern hemisphere reader's hearts with a lot wee bit of sunshine, sea and art! I hope you enjoy seeing the fabulous, often quirky, sculptures on Cottesloe Beach as much as I do showing them. WA artist Tanya Spencer, working with drills and hand bending jigs instead of needles, and wire instead of yarn, created this incroyable piece 'Inspired by Rosie'. You can see more of her work here. Viewing the azure blue of the Indian Ocean through the intricate lacework at 6.30am was a wonderful experience.
Below when we arrived at Cottesloe Beach all was calm and serene, just a few early birds...
By the time we left an hour and a bit later.. it wasn't :) On occasions like this early rises are so worth it! More tomorrow, Happy Tuesday, Take care and stay safe...
08:11
Cosmo Kramer
Posted in:
0 comments:
Post a Comment