
I’m often asked when did I start my journey as a Shaman. Not only I remember perfectly well the moment of my birth, but I started my journey at very young age… by escaping to the forest to just lie down there and listen to Earth’s frequency connecting to my mind’s frequency, but also encouraged by my father whenever I had “visitors” asking me for help… the spirits, or entities, that I see since very young age, I learned how to connect with them by welcoming them, listening to them and helping the best way I could. This led me to have their guidance through all my life. So, since young child I allowed myself to be a totem, a connection between the Earth’s core and the cosmic consciousness. My first awareness of life was that in fact everything is energy, all is frequency, we’re all connected.
Photo: Earth/Air/Water/Fire… Aether. A Self-portrait @gwbenard
Follow GBenard on Instagram
12:37
Cosmo Kramer
Posted in:
0 comments:
Post a Comment