Saturday, 25 August 2018

Yagan Square.. Digital Canopy.



 A trip to the city on Friday evening for the Perth Makers Market at Yagan Square was the perfect opportunity to take a few shots from Aimee's office of the digital canopy over the square lit up. Inspired 'by the lake system that ran through the CBD until the 1800s it is one of the key design features. Providing shelter from the elements through the day and in the evening a spectacular lighting display depicting the area's history'. Looks pretty fab from up there oui. Wish me luck, I'm doing the 12k City to Surf walk today, the first time since I fractured my knee two years ago 😨 Happy Sunday, take care and stay safe. P.s. I couldn't decide which shot to use so here they both are. P.p.s. the Horseshoe Bridge is still the star for me :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management