Sunday, 2 September 2018

'Check Mate'..



I searched for and was delighted to find the mural here by French Visual Artist Tankateo, see more of her incroyable art here. I fell in love with her work when I found 'Find Your Way to Fly High' here, you might remember it. The artist 'loves to create quirky portraits on a multitude of surfaces including paper, furniture and frames'. This mural found on the wall of modern/vintage shop Mercado 32 in Maylands. I was lucky enough to meet the artist and look...
  

... I now own a piece of Tankateo's work and I couldn't be more thrilled, j'adore! Remind you of anyone 😉 PDP went country over the weekend, expect many a misty morning image over the next few days :) Hope you had/are having a fab weekend, happy Monday take care and stay safe..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management