Wednesday, 5 September 2018

Road Trip lll.. On the way to Northam.



On the way to Northam the landscape was a patchwork of yellow canola and green wheat fields. Such a pretty time of the year for a country trip after the rains, everything is so lush.. new born lambs tottering around on their spindly legs while mum and dad are still in their winter clobber. It's just all so.. country! Did I mention the fresh air 😉 I didn't take any pics in Toodyay, you have seen it before but we did stop and have a hearty breakfast and more importantly.. coffee! It's all about the yellow, with flashes of red today :) Next stop Northam where I saw something that I've never seen before in WA, or anywhere else in Oz now that I think about it.. are you intrigued, show you tomorrow. Happy Thursday, take care and stay safe..
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management