Tuesday, 18 September 2018

Spring Festival Perth.



There was a nippy wind blowing in the city when I took these shots.. that's spring for you, rain one day, windy the next with a bit of sunshine thrown in the mix. The city abounds with spring-time installations like the splendid native floral arrangement above in the QV1 Plaza. The last time I looked up at this view, with my heart skipping a beat, was when Aimee abseiled down to raise money for Princess Margaret Hospital, have a look.. how she stepped over the edge I'll never know 😱 It's lucky that the canopy of colourful kites below in Brookfield Place were well tethered, it was the perfect day for flying kites :) Happy Wednesday, take care and stay safe.. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management