Sunday, 2 September 2018

Sunday Scenics

Some great conditions on Sunday morning from a couple of different locations. I started at Lake Wendouree where a low lying fog really put on a show. It was movng through quite quickly as you can see from the first and second image here...just look at the difference in the fog around View Point in the top left of the image. In the third image you can just see the sun trying to burn through the distant horizon clouds.
Realising the fog had moved to the north I then made my way out to the forest plantation north of Ballarat past Mt Rowan. The new growth on the top of the trees added a really nice contrast to the greens, whilst the sun burning through the gum trees also created a nice image. I was heading back to town when one last vierw caught my eye...this lone tree sitting beneath the sun.





.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management