Tuesday, 6 November 2018

Mr June !


I'm excited to announce that, for the second year in a row, I'm Mr June in the Bureau of Meteorology Australian Weather Calendar for 2019. It was a big thrill last year to get into the Calendar and I think even more so to make it 2 years in a row. In fact, I'm only the second person in the 30 year history of this calendar to be included 2 years in a row. 
The image is from one of those amazing foggy mornings I've captured at Mt Buninyong and, amazingly, the picture was captured from almost the same spot as last years, though this one was taken with a totally different viewpoint.
The challenge now is for the hat-trick in 2020!
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management