Wednesday, 26 February 2020

Most unexpected!



We went on a trip yesterday in search of 'something'.. tell you tomorrow,  I certainly did not expect to see a family of peafowl.. you will understand why tomorrow when I show you where we were :) I was so taken aback that I was just able to snap a few shots before they were off. I always think it is terribly unfair that the peacock, as with many male birds, is so exotically colourful while the females are often much less so. Really disappointed that they were a bit shy, I would have loved to see that tail fanned out in all it's glory, will keep my eyes open for that shot somewhere, sometime :) Happy Thursday, take care and stay safe.. P.s. Any guesses where we might have been?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management