Monday, 6 April 2020

A touch of Deco..



Two weeks ago I took my camera in for a check up in a camera store in Northbridge. Had to leave it with them for fifteen minutes so took a walk around the block and look what I found.. wasn't expecting that! It's probably fair to say that you can live in a city all your life and there will still be places that could go undiscovered. The City of Vincent Perth Oval has a long and varied history, if interested you can read about it here. What interested moi the most was the gorgeous heritage listed gates here built in 1930. Although described as inter-war Mediterranean style I dispute that :) and say there are definitely classic Art Deco flourishes here, what do you think? Happy Tuesday, take care and stay safe..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management