Saturday, 4 April 2020

Legend of Phoenix..



'Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend
never owned a Westie' 💙

We all need a little cuteness in our lives right now don't you think :) I'm giving in to a Sunday post about the adorable Westie named Phoenix who we met on our walk around Hyde Park last week. Phoenix has his own Instagram page legendofphoenix. When I saw Phoenix I thought of the series of books that I ordered and have just received from the US about a Westie called McDuff written by American writer and illustrator of children's books Rosemary Wells, have any of my American readers read these books to their children. I have to admit I fell in love with McDuff and am hoping my grandchildren will also when I read to them on Skype. Happy Sunday, take extra care and stay safe..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management