I am very much missing the trip over to see our Sydney family this year, it's been nearly eight months since we saw our grandchildren. I usually take a two week break when we go over and have missed that break, feeling a bit jaded.. plus I have developed some bad habits lately 😉 Too many late nights, not enough sleep, not enough exercise, too much social media.. you get the picture :) I believe there are many walking trails around Perth that we haven't explored yet, I'm going to take some time to find them and will share with you when I return in two weeks. Like so many others my brain is on overload with all that is going on in the world right now.. apart from a re-boot I need a detox also :) Take care while I'm away, à bientôt 💙
09:03
Cosmo Kramer
Posted in:
0 comments:
Post a Comment