Following on from yesterday's post here we are now heading up Riverside Drive towards the city and breakfast and more importantly coffee! You will see yesterday we crossed the first of the bridges on this walk, the second you can see..
...through the arch of the Elizabeth Quay Bridge just off centre to the right.. a long way off!
Below directional guidance from First Contact :)
They say it's never a good thing to look back.. I'm not sure if I agree with that, sometimes you have to look back to see how far you have come. Looking back to the city and forward to the next bridge below..
Here we are at the second of the bridges on this walk the Narrows Bridge. Up and over, looking back from the bridge to the city again and forward to the South Perth foreshore..
Across the bridge and once again on the other side of the river looking over to the city.. a bit of déjà vu happening here :) Believe it or not this is not the end, there is still a long way to go but I think there will have to be a Part Three to this walk because I'm exhausted just thinking about it 😉 Happy Thursday, take care and stay safe..
09:04
Cosmo Kramer
Posted in:
0 comments:
Post a Comment