Friday, 30 October 2020

Bountiful bubbles..

 

I really hope you aren't getting sick of Lensball shots yet, talk about a child with a new toy, that's me, not so much the child bit :) I couldn't believe this treasure trove of possibility was only five minutes from home and in the most unexpected of places. I'm not going to tell you where yet, except that I had to climb for it and battle the wind.. will reveal for Monday Murals. A little tip for anyone who might try using a lens ball, I found a clear glass jar with an opening wide enough to sit the ball firmly in worked really well.. still learning 😉 Hope you have a wonderful weekend, take care and stay safe..

Visit James to see more Weekend Reflections from around the world..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management