Thursday, 29 October 2020

Shiver me timbers!

 

Blimey! That's no way for a seafaring pirate to end his days, not a kraken in sight! I came across my one and only nod to Halloween quite unexpectedly a few evenings ago while walking along the West Coast Road. My only participation in this event is handing out a few lollies on the night note to myself to make sure I have them, however others take it much more seriously, two levels of spider web and mumma spider serious :)  

I love that even though it was already pretty replete with pirate carcasses and the like the owner below felt more finishing touches were needed :)

The young boy below about to cross the road unaware of the dangerous mega arachnid giving no quarter awaiting on the other side.. the dog however looked pretty skittish 😉 I'm a day early I know but happy Halloween anyway.. take care and stay safe..





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management