Saturday 2 August 2014

Winters Morning

I'm posting this at 2pm on Sunday afternoon...its the first chance I've had to post an image from Saturday as I've been hosting a group from the Shepparton Camera Club who have ventured down for the weekend. A freezing cold morning on Saturday of minus 3.5 degrees...however the conditions from the top of Mt Buninyong, and Mt Warrenheip were fantastic.....there was even some nice patches of snow left over from the day before. This is a quick post from the side of Mt Warrenheip where the low lying fog stayed around for a long time.....as you can imagine I have a lot more images to go through.....

And have I mentioned we are off to Alaska next Friday......?!!


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management