Friday 14 August 2015

Somewhere over the rainbow...PDP gets high!



I feel a massive sense of achievement each time I step out onto the viewing platform at the top of the Bell Tower, especially as it's a grated floor that you can see through to the ground waaay down below! There are a set of bells on the platform that play different melodies if you put a coin in, as I gingerly stepped out onto.. the ledge of hell :) clutching the rail the bells pealed out 'somewhere over the rainbow..' not sure why but the irony of it made me laugh hysterically out loud! Anyone out there as 'feardy' as moi? Here's to a safe and happy weekend, take care...p.s. reflection of moi to show that I'm not telling fibs:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management