Sunday 14 May 2017

Hi all

Due to no one using the blog at the moment because of the changes I put in place we have looked at a new blog and found an alternative. I thought before I spend loads of time making it functional and add posts on etc I would see if this suits what people here would use. 
How it would work: (A mix of both options is possible)
Option 1: Sightings could be emailed to me as before (this software is much more user friendly and takes less time to get a post together)
Option 2: I can add members to the blog as contributors where you can then add your own post (doing this is as easy as sending an email and I am happy to show you how to do this, we will create a help sheet and send it to people who are interested).
Here is the link, please let me know what you think and I can start getting it built up for us all to use. I have put all the sightings for May on their. 

See what you think and please let me know by emailing swindon.birds.sightings@gmail.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management