Sunday 8 October 2017

Breakfast buddies..



Not yesterday morning! Yesterday I was doing battle with my jungle garden again, I'm happy to say although my back is breaking I feel victorious! The lovely ladies above were having breakfast with their furry friends outside Lot One Kitchen a new eatery along the coast road in Hillarys. My sisters and I were inside.. was a bit chilly :) So many fabulous new food joints opening in my area now, it's excellent to have a choice. So what did you get up to this weekend, I see there is another weather situation in the US, hope you are all safe, happy Monday, take care... P.s. don't you love the way the dogs are sitting hopefully waiting for a titbit :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management