Tuesday 31 October 2017

Why I Return Here.....

Once again on Tuesday morning the conditions had me heading out to Lake Burrumbeet for sunrise. As you know I'm out here quite often as it offers so much to work with. Also, as much as I like to discover new locations, I find that Lake Burrumbeet will have interesting conditions where other spots on the same mornings are flat and lifeless. 
This is a series of aerials from before sunrise in the first couple before the sun lit up the scene, including  a rare (for me) selfie! And can you spot my "Burrumbeet" tree in these?
I do have some nice images taken at ground level that I'll get to next........




.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management