Tuesday 23 January 2018

Sochi Olympics 2014 | The ski jump. By far the hardest event to...



Sochi Olympics 2014 |

The ski jump. By far the hardest event to shoot. Athletes in the air, in an arc, in the dark, coming towards you and then past you. Sometimes when shooting sports there is only one prime space to get the best shot. I tried to walk away and shoot from a different location. I even tried from under the lip of the jump ramp itself. But all I got were butts flying awAy into the night.

With the Winter Olympics just a few weeks away, I figured I would post some of the work I shot for @harpersmagazine 4 years ago.
If anyone wants to assign me this time around, let me know!

#winterolympics #sochi #sochiolympics #skijump #sports #skijumping #sportsphotography #wintersports #winterolympics2018 #bw

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management