Sunday 11 March 2018

Engaging the community..



We have many incroyably talented artists in Perth, one of which is Melski Mcvee. You have seen her work here many times but if you have a minute click here and scroll down, I promise it will make you happy :) Above and below seen on The Best Brew Bar & Kitchen on Wellington Street. Mel's work is largely community orientated, have a look at the short video here of a community project in Northbridge.. so much participatory fun being had. I must keep my eyes open to see if she has a project happening when my two 'arty' grandchildren are here, they would love to join in I'm sure. Hope you had/are having a good weekend, happy Monday, take care and stay safe..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management