Tuesday 27 March 2018

gbenard: Challenging myself, I recently did a shamanic dance...



gbenard:

Challenging myself, I recently did a shamanic dance performance to the elements of nature, at the ocean. The sun broke the clouds, the rocks gave me steadiness, the waves crashed all around, the air gave me oxygen to keep going. In oneness. Listening to Phurpa’s Fundamental Mantra of Bon, with the sound of the ocean empowering me, I became one. So I danced. “Death, Life… and Birth” was registered in photographs, and recorded as art-video-performance in a collab with my friend Chris; an incredible and empowering experience this ritual of gratitude to nature, celebrating the equinox. Reborn from a rocky womb as a crow.
The video will come, a collab with Phurpa and @cfonsecaq

More here: http://www.gbenard.com/news

More at BlueWolfShaman
Follow me on Instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management