Friday 15 March 2019

A bit of this and a bit of that in Petticoat Lane..



Are there any shop/stores that you cannot resist popping into if you are in the area? For me it is Petticoat Lane in Subiaco, it's possible you have been in here with me before :) Temptation abounds between these four walls. The lamp below, no not the nubile young lady in front, the Art Deco lamp behind, isn't she gorgeous! I saw a quote recently that goes 'don't run from temptation, look it in the eye and defeat it'.. je préfère 'don't run from temptation, look it in the eye and buy it' :) I'll leave it in the hands of fate, if she is still there the next time I pop in, she is coming home with me 😊 Happy Saturday, take care and stay safe.. P.s. I think that is the owner above.. minimalism must be a curse to nostalgia shop owners!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management