Saturday 30 March 2019

Bit of a Sunday lark :)



First it was the cats, it still is.. and now the birds! I must give off 'come and she will feed you' vibes :) The mud-lark here, one of a pair, has totally adopted me. Mrs Mudlark sings outside my bedroom window every morning to wake me, sometimes pecking at the window to make sure I'm listening and often sits on the edge of the chair when I'm reading on the patio. I've seen her fearlessly defend her nest from the kookaburras, crows and magpies that also frequent my garden.. it's all going on out there!


In these shots she was an arm stretch away, not at all bothered by the camera. I like the way she looks at me in the first shot, then away, and back again as if to say 'wot, you still there'! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday, whatever you get up to 😉 Take care and stay safe..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management