Thursday 14 March 2019

Fly.. vroom vroom!


The free motorbike parking spot here is two minutes from the park I showed yesterday, so I'm guessing that at least twice a day that spot might not be so serene 😉 Parking here on Mounts Bay road it's only a ten minute walk into the city.. a bit of exercise before work and no parking fees sounds like a good deal. I wish I had had a closer look to see if there were surveillance cameras, let's hope so! I believe Melbourne is the only Australian capital city to allow motorcycle parking on the footpath, although maybe not for long. What are the motorbike parking facilities in your city/town like? Happy Friday, take care and stay safe..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management