Tuesday 19 March 2019

Pre Wedding Destination..



Guessing by the number of times I've come across couples, both local and international, having pre wedding photos taken around Perth it's clear that it is now a 'bit of a thing'. Gawd, don't know about you, but once, at the actual wedding was enough for me.. I know right, so romantic 😉 As the sun went down on Cottesloe Beach last week I couldn't help wondering if the couple here realised, as they stepped down onto the beach with a thousand others that Sculpture by the Sea was happening :) I wish them all the happiness. There are many beautiful spots around Perth that are perfect, have a peek here, you will recognize a few I'm sure. Happy Wednesday, take care and stay safe..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management