Thursday 14 March 2019

Three Tremendous Weeks

After three fantastic weeks on the road in Tasmania, we returned this morning on the overnight boat. I added two more Tassie National Parks to my list and have now made it to 18 - 1 to go!
Some spectacular scenes in fantastic conditions right across the three weeks and whilst I start the long journey of going through the images, here's a couple to start with.....
Up first is this lovely reflection at Lake Pedder in South West National Park, a place full of amazing sights. The second image here shows the magnificent Mt Roland in the north west of the State...not a national park but one of the most incredible lumps of rock I've seen....I think I need to spend more time photographing it!

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management