Sunday 14 April 2019

I just can't do it!



Walk past a book shop that is :) In Fremantle over the weekend we passed Elizabeth's Bookshop on South Terrace. I can't resist any of the Elizabeth's Bookshops, they lure me in with their promise of a book that I don't have but really need! Funny story.. there was a particular book that I thought about as I entered the store with no idea where to start looking.. my phone rang and I sat on one of the handy chairs scattered about, couldn't believe my eyes when there, below.. right in front of me was THE book.. can you guess which one it was?


'The Cat's Out Of The Bag'.. 'Love Just Screws Everything Up' and many more enticing reads 😉 Hope you had/are still having a wonderful weekend. happy Monday, take care and stay safe..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management